Lego Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.legosurvey.com/product is providing an opportunity to fill the product feedback survey to its valuable customers which will lead you to enter LEGO lucky draw!
Guideline to fill the online Lego Guest Satisfaction Survey
Now that you are all ready to give your feedback by filling the Lego Guest Satisfaction Survey then make sure the following requisite is met before starting up with the survey:
- Confirm either you are above 18 years of age
- Have a grown up sit next to you to fill up if you are below 18 years of age
- Check the device on which you are going to take the survey is sufficiently charged
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Have your Lego box present with you
Now if all the requisites are met, you are all set to fill the Lego Guest Satisfaction Survey! To start the survey you have to follow simple steps:
- Open the given link of the site www.legosurvey.com/product
- This link will take you to the page to enter for the official Lego Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Here you will need to enter a 4-5 digit number to start the survey
You can find this number in either of these places;
- In the front on the box, near to the age marking
- Below the Lego logo on the side on the box
- In front on the page which has the building instructions
Once you have found the set of number, enter it the dialogue box on the page and press ‘Let’s Go’ button given at the bottom of the page. This will take you the Lego Survey page, where you can start filling it.
- Every month you can get a chance to win a Lego set in a lucky draw.
- Once you have fill in the survey, that means you agree to our terms and conditions
About The Lego Group
The Lego Group is founded by a Danish family established in Denmark. It is a brand of toys which mostly consist of interlocking plastic blocks that can be assembled and joined in many ways.