Be a part of the club by winning one of five $1,000 Sam’s Club gift cards. All you have to do is head over to www.survey.samsclub.com and fill the Sam’s Club Guest Satisfaction Survey.
About Sam’s Club
A subsidiary of Walmart, Sam’s Club is a membership-only retail warehouse clubs’ chain. It was founded in 1983 and is named after the founder of Walmart; Sam Walton. The company has its base of operations in Bentonville, Arkansas, with over 800 stores across the United States, Mexico, China and Brazil.
Requirements for Sam’s Club Guest Satisfaction Survey
If you want to be a part of the sweepstakes by filling the Sam’s Club Guest Satisfaction Survey, you first need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You need to have access to a working computer, laptop or any other device that allows you to browse the web.
- The device should be connected to a fast, stable internet connection.
- You must have visited Sam’s Club and have the purchase receipt with you.
- Furthermore, you have to be a legal resident of the United States, and above the age of 18.
Procedure for Sam’s Club Guest Satisfaction Survey
You can begin filling the Sam’s Club Guest Satisfaction Survey, if you fulfill all the requirements, through the following procedure:
- To begin, first visit the survey page from your preferred browser. Simply, click the following web address: www.survey.samsclub.com.
- Next, select which language you prefer to take the survey in; English or Spanish. Then, click “Continue”.
- On the next page, specify your year of birth and click “Continue”. Then, specify whether anyone from your family works for Sam’s Club and click “Continue” again.
- After that, read the survey instructions and click “Continue” once more.
- Then, in the spaces provided, enter the Club number, TC number, and the Date of your visit. You will find this information on your Sam’s Club receipt.
- Now, you can finally begin the survey; simply, answer all the questions regarding your most recent trip to Sam’s Club.
- Finally, provide your contact information to enter the sweepstakes and submit the survey.